Monday, November 23, 2009

The Solution To The Big Problem

Let it be said that I am not a major Twilight fan, merely a casual movie watcher. That being said, I have found my personal solution to the Team Edward/ Team Jacob dilemma. I would like to BE a Cullen, but DATE Jacob.

Jacob is by FAR more attractive, and more exciting than Edward, and I would definitely be all up on that. The Cullens, however, have very nice things, and cool powers and shit. So there we have it. Live with the Cullens, but go for Jacob. Sounds like a plan to me.



(My boyfriend, however, is quite Team Edward, which works out for both of us, seeing as how I'm pasty white and he's Native American. We each chose to go for what the other is, so it works out).

5 comments:

A Gay Mormon Boy said...

Definitely the best solution I see. I'd like to be on this new team.

The Reverend Dennis said...

You are too fat to be a Cullen.

Captain Midnight said...

Fork you, Dennis.

BB said...

I could join this team! then all we need is a hot mummy and a hot Frankenstein and we can be the YMCA of the monsters!

Nathan Cunliffe said...

I went to High School with Taylor Laughtner (Jacob) He is SOOOOOO SHORT and he struts but oh well! I still see him around from time to time