Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

I previously posted about what I wanted to be for Halloween. Well, I actually went with the plan to be Anna Wintour, and I'm quite pleased with how it went.



I dressed up for our Halloween Game Night, and had a really great time. My feet hurt like a son of a bitch in my heels by the end of the night, but it was worth it. (By the way, if anyone reading this took pictures at the Game Night, please send them to me, even if I'm not in them. Thanks!)

On Saturday a few friends and I decided to get in our costumes and head to WalMart, just to see how people would react to our fairly controversial costumes.


I know you normally wouldn't see Anna Wintour shopping for scented candles in WalMart, but there you have it.


My friend Austin was a sexy mouse, like Karen from Mean Girls. You can't really see his costume in this photo, but he's definitely showing off the assets...


And finally we have Devin, in his Bruno costume, showing plenty of cheek.

We had an employee at WalMart came over to us saying, "They told me I have to give you candy... so, here you go..." She seemed really nervous to have to even talk to us. Sure, we were obviously gay, but that doesn't mean we'd hurt her. Haha. Then some guy came over and asked to take a photo with us. Needless to say, a good time was had by all, except the girl with the candy.

3 comments:

Grant Haws said...

That's awesome...Definitely a good time whenever it involves making Walmart employees feel uncomfortable.

D-Train said...

So I am not going to lie, I had no idea who Anna Wintour was when I read your post. But after googling her, I think you did a great job.

BB said...

That is amazing that you ended up at Wal-Mart! you probably fit right in with the usual Provo Crowd. PS you look great as Anna!