Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I guess this makes us official

My sister just messaged me on facebook about our Christmas gift exchange. We alternate every year, so one year I'll give a gift to my sister and her husband, and the next I'll give it to my brother and his wife, etc. Well, this year, my sister asked if my boyfriend and I would like to be included on the gift exchange as a couple. So we'll be receiving a gift as a couple instead of just having me receiving the gift.

I'm still amazed at how far my family has progressed in the past year. I wanted more than anything for the family to view my boyfriend as just another in-law. I really feel that they are trying to include him in the family now.

And finally, in the interest of not posting boring photo-less posts, here is another photo that I like of me and my boyfriend. Apparently people like to take pictures of us walking from behind.