Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eht Weiv

About a month ago my friends and I decided to film a parody of The View to post on YouTube. I've held off on posting this video here because, in all honesty, it's not very good. The sound quality is horrible, and we're not as funny as we thought we were, but yeah... I guess I don't have anything to lose by posting it here. And if you're still wondering who I am, I'm the first one that shows up in the intro (and to be honest, the intro is the most worthwhile part of the whole video, save perhaps the commercial break). Enjoy (or at least try to)!

4 comments:

Quinn said...

(forget my comment on the other account please)
I guess this is one of those 'You had to be there' things.

I bet if you all come back 5 years from know you will cry of laughing so hard.

P.S. Cute boys in the video!

Original Mohomie said...

Hm, I guess I probably haven't met you after all. I have definitely met at least three of these guys, though, including my favorite-named one: LaTranny?? Ha.

The Reverend Dennis Busch said...

Who's the cutie in the middle? HOT!

The Reverend Dennis Busch said...

Stretching, bending, standing, sitting. There's one pantyhose that's always fitting. Nothing beats a great pair of L'eggs.