Thursday, July 16, 2009

Playlist

I posted another playlist on the side of my blog. The playlist I already have here is nice (I can sure use mellow instrumental music every once in a while) but the new playlist is the kind of music I listen to every day. It will give you a better idea of who I really am. Let me know if you like it. I put way too much thought into which songs to include on this playlist. Haha. The only reason I haven't posted it before is that it's posted on my other blog, and I'm still terrified that one day my mom will somehow stumble across this blog and reprimand me for putting such personal information on the internet. A matching playlist with my other blog would be a concrete clue as to my real identity. However, I don't care anymore. I want to share the music I love with the rest of the blogging community. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Ezra said...

You should be a DJ on a college radio station--your artists are almost all familiar to me from my days of being a DJ on indie radio at WXJM James Madison University, Harrisonburg or WRBC Bates College, Lewiston ME.

:)

The Reverend Dennis Busch said...

Bless you Captain Midnight. Blaptain Midnight.

Frank Lee Scarlet said...

"I want to share the music I love with the rest of the blogging community."
Glad you did! Thanks, Cap'n.