Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Lover's Gone

So my boyfriend was planning on leaving tomorrow to go home for the 4th of July. His aunt told him she'd pick him up at 1. Well, it turns out that she meant 1 am, and she just barely came to pick him up. He hurried to pack, kissed me, and left. I miss him already, but I think I'm getting better at not being depressed when he leaves. The first time we were ever apart I cried for the first few days. Haha. I'm not in tears now, but I still really miss him. It makes me think of one of my favorite Dido songs. It's not entirely applicable, but I'll still post it here anyway.

3 comments:

Ezra said...

I wish I could feel what you're feeling--because it would mean I had some I love so much that their absence made my heart ache... but I do not--it's weird to envy your loneliness, since I have plenty of it--but yours is fundamentally different and good.

Austin said...

The title of this post sucks :) You had me freaking out.
I hope the next few days go quickly for you. Best of luck!

Andy said...

Hey man...I understand how ya feel....very well. Also, I wanted to say thanks for sharing this music. I have really enjoyed listening to it while browsing your blog.