Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Man I Love

I have the most amazing boyfriend.

My laptop recently died and while I was at work he took it to Simply Mac for me to get it fixed. They called me this morning saying it was fixed and I could come pick it up. I am a bit low on funds, and I don't get paid until Friday, so I planned to wait on picking it up until then.

Then I come home from work today, give my boyfriend a kiss and a hug. Then I noticed my laptop sitting on my chair. My boyfriend picked my laptop up today and paid for it. I told him I'd pay him back and he wouldn't hear of it. He said he knew I missed it and had a hard time living without it. Haha. He is so considerate and I love him very much. I'm so lucky to have him. I'm getting sappy now, so I'll end it there :)

6 comments:

Over the Rainbow said...

I am so glad you have such a wonderful person to help you in your life. Thank you for keeping the promise you made to him, I know that the Lord doesn't want us destroying ourselves. I hope your pain is less now too, so there isn't even a struggle to keep that promise :)

Ezra said...

That's very sweet. It's okay to be sappy.

Austin said...

:D

The Reverend Dennis Busch said...

Oh for adorable. I just got weepy.

Alan said...

Awwwwwww. Very sweet. That's how it should work!

Austin said...

I was just telling Todd that this is my favorite blog. So blog again! :)