Saturday, May 2, 2009

Late Night/Early Morning Thoughts

It's nearly five in the morning and I haven't been able to sleep. I just re-watched "C.R.A.Z.Y." and it got me all inspired to do stuff. Haha. I tried going to sleep, but I felt like writing my coming out letter to my siblings instead. I wrote a good chunk of it and I think I have some good stuff. I'm going to come back to it later to finish it though. Maybe I'll have fresh ideas or a new perspective tomorrow.

I wrote my mission president back the other day. I decided not to mention being gay at this point. I answered all his other questions from his email, but simply ignored the one about marriage for now. I'm not afraid to discuss the matter with him, I just didn't feel like bringing it up at this point. If he replies to my email, I might begin a discussion.

After working on a draft of my coming out letter tonight I decided to finish writing an email to my aunt. My aunt is the coolest aunt ever. My mom describes her as a free spirit. I like to think of her as my own version of Auntie Mame. I just wrote her an email to update her on my life. She and her family basically knew I was gay before I did, and they've always been waiting there to support me. It does feel good to know that I have family out there who are completely supportive.

Anyway, I'd probably better try to sleep. Ugh.

2 comments:

Ezra said...

OMG I <3 C.R.A.Z.Y.

When I visit Utah for the Moho party we should watch it together.

Captain Midnight said...

We should. I love that movie so much.