Monday, March 9, 2009

Game Night

The last Wednesday of every month, my boyfriend and I like to have a game night for all the local gays in Provo. We just get together, play games, and mostly just sit around and talk. It's a lot of fun and it's a good excuse to get to know other "like-minded" guys in the lovely town of Provo. The reason I'm posting about it here is that if there are any readers out there who would like to come to our game night, I would be more than happy to have you attend. Just to clarify the type of crowd you can expect there: We don't drink at game night or do anything overtly "gay lifestyle-ish", but as a warning, there is usually abundant swearing and "vulgar" language. The next game night will be March 25th. If it sounds like something you might want to come to, send me an email or leave me a comment. You can find my email on my blogger profile.

3 comments:

Yudanashi said...

Sounds great, count me in.

Ezra said...

Aw, I wish I could come.

If you had it on a weekend and gave me a lot of warning, I might make it one day.

Jim said...

Super jealous... I wish there were more mohos in Az that were comfortable with themselves... so that I could have game nights to go to :) Instead they all invite me to change therapy group meetings. Blah.