Monday, November 3, 2008

JDMA

I had a dream last night that I was a temp in the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency. I was running around doing errands to get ready for some party they were having. The majority of the dream I was trying to show J.P. Calderon that I wasn't a loser. Haha. It was a pretty stupid dream, but it felt very real. I was disappointed when I woke up and found out that me impressing J.P. with my knowledge of Diana Ross lyrics was not a reality. The stupid thing about the dream is that once I realized it wasn't real I was overcome by the intense urge to start going to the gym again - in the off chance that I ever run into J.P. again. So stupid.

2 comments:

October Rising said...

speaking of dreams...i love your blog title. it's what my companions and i would call our ... dreams. haha.

Captain Midnight said...

Me too, oddly enough. Haha. That's where the name came from.